Join Bill at the Hilton Seattle Airport and Conference Center on March 9th as he hosts a one day Lean Accounting Seminar.
This seminar will explain:
- The Foundamentals of Lean Accounting
- Lean Accounting vs. GAAP and Reconciling Those Two Systems
- The Basic Structure and Implementation of Lean Accounting
- Pricing and Cost Accounting in a Lean Environment
- The SOFP Process
- How Lean Accounting Provides a Basis for a More Clear Focus on Strategic Objectives and Decision Making
Like many of Bill's other seminars, this event is intended to be an intimate gathering with a focus on discussion amongst participants who are interested in getting specific input regarding their company's accounting process and how they can tansition to a Lean model so space will be limited.
Attendence is $400 per person with a 20% discount for groups of 3 or more.
Registation can be found HERE